Global Electronic Music Marketplace - Unpaid sales since February 2015

Tokyo, Tokyo 0 comments
2.0

I have been a seller (music -CDs) with Gemm.com for about ten years. Gemm.com appears to have filed for bankruptcy a few days ago.

Gemm still owes me some $170.00 from previous sales that I made in the beginning of this year and I still have about $30.00 locked in my Gemm pay account.

In other words, Gemm owes me $200.00 and according to Roger, the owner of Gemm.com, the U.S. Federal Court is to contact me shortly so that I can file a claim.(?)

I am probably not the only Gemm seller in this inconvenient situation.

This reviewer shared experience about "unpaid and left in the dark." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. Valery2015 is overall dissatisfied with Global Electronic Music Marketplace. The most disappointing about gemm seller account at Global Electronic Music Marketplace was failure to keep business going and no information about business being in trouble Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Global Electronic Music Marketplace.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Marketplaces category for more informed decision or compare Global Electronic Music Marketplace to other companies on our site.

Global Electronic Music Marketplace - GEMM owes me money !

Mississauga, Ontario 0 comments
4.3
Turnaround Time

I'm a seller ( or should I say " was a Seller ) on GEMM.

I've was selling on GEMM for years and only in the last year things

seem to have gone off the rails for GEMM.

I suspected something was not quite right when my regular

payment checks stopped coming.

Like everyone else that I've been reading about I'm in the

same situation myself.

My account was showing an owed balance of something close to

$ 300.00 usd ! ! !

Is this money lost ?

I'll wait and see : (

John ( A Disgruntled Seller )

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of gemm seller account from Global Electronic Music Marketplace. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Global Electronic Music Marketplace to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was failure to keep business going. Author liked the most global website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Global Electronic Music Marketplace for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Global Electronic Music Marketplace - Account Review from Florence, Mississippi

Florence, Mississippi 1 comment

I gave been trying to get my money from Gemm for over two months now. They claim that are FLAT BROKE, and can't pay me.

I had over $300.00 in my Gemm Account that I have Not been paid for. They have Imbezzeled it from my account if they are BROKE, and my account is EMPTY, and they don't have my money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of account. Global Electronic Music Marketplace needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Global Electronic Music Marketplace.

Comments

The same thing has happened to me. I am owed a whopping $1,057.00!

And itt was over 2K but Mr. Roger Raffee was in contact with me for awhile and DID pay half but he still bellied up and ran with $1, 057. of my money. Mr.

Roger Raffee also emailed me and told me I will be hearing from bankruptcy court about filing a "claim"?

I am filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) which has a partnership with the FBI. Here is the link http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Does anyone else have any ideas on what to do? A class action suit perhaps.

I WILL NOT let him get away with this and told him so in numerous emails. His email is Roger@gemm.com

I am absolutely living about this and will want him tracked down in anyway possible.

Global Electronic Music Marketplace - GEMM is a total scam corportation that steals from its sellers

They currently owe me $65. The site shows that the check was sent in late April.

A month later, still no check. I sent an email to complain, and told them I was considering filing a complaint with the BBB. They said that was a threat and cancelled my seller acct. (I was going to do that myself once I got the check...)

Bottom line, if you are considering selling on Gemm, DON'T.

If you currently have inventory there, DELETE it ASAP!!!

Unless, of course, you just want to throw it away for free.... and if you want to just toss away your stuff, I would rather donate it to a charity.

Review about: Music Selling Website.

Global Electronic Music Marketplace - VIOLATION OF SELLER PAYMENT TERMS/NON PAYMENT

GEMM.COM PROCESSES PAYMENTS FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS OF MUSIC RECORDS / CD'S ETC. I HAVE BEEN A SELLER ON THEIR WEBSITE FOR MANY YEARS BEING PAID WITHIN APPROX ONE WEEK OF SALES TRANSACTIONS AS INDICATED ON THEIR WEBSITE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR SELLERS.

IN FEBRUARY 2014 I MADE A SALE THAT GEMM PROCESSED. THEY RECEIVED THE BUYER'S PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD. THEY TOOK THEIR COMMISSION. ON MARCH 2014 THEIR WEBSITE STATED A NET CHECK WAS PROCESSED AND MAILED TO ME.

AFTER NOT RECEIVING MY PAYMENT OF THEY STATED THEY HAD PROBLEMS WITH THEIR ACCOUNTING AND OR COMPUTER SYSTEMS AND THAT I WOULD BE PAID WITHIN APPROX 7- 8 WEEKS. AFTER I COMPLAINED THAT GEMM WAS CONTINUING TO NOTIFY SELLERS OF A 1 WEEK PAYMENT TERMS WHEN IN FACT PAYMENTS WOULD NOT BE MAILED FOR 7-8 WEEKS THEY CANCELLED CLOSED MY ACCOUNT. .. .AFTER THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT.

THEY THEN STATED BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT IS CLOSED I WILL HAVE TO WAIT 3 MONTHS TO GET PAID. THIS IS THE THANKS I GET FOR RECOMMENDING PEOPLE.. I HAD A 100% SATISFACTION RATING..I WOULD NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS BUSINESS WHO CHANGED THEIR PAYMENT TERMS 3 TIMES...

I DONT TRUST THEM.. IF YOU HAVE A SIMILAR SITUATION FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE AND BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

Review about: Electronic Music Selling Website.

Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom #952738

I am in the same position but in England. Very angry.

I am owed a lot of money. They must be going under.

Global Electronic Music Marketplace - Was not paid by GEMM

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 4 comments

I am a seller on GEMM (Global Electronic Music Marketplace). When you make a sale, they take 13 percent commission, then they send you a check of what you sold.

They used to to this, but lately they have not paid me. According to research, they are doing this to many other sellers. I have made complaints to the Ca Attorney General and the Federal Trade Commission. They owe my 37.82 from some sales.

They took their commission but have not paid me. This has been going on for over two months. They have been avoiding my communications.

They are taking their cut, but not sending the checks. Avoid this company!

Review about: Music Selling Website.

Los Angeles County, California, United States #1006066

I have been owed well over $100 for months now. I requested a check early this year and received an email stating it was being sent to me.

After 6 weeks and no check I contacted them again and was told there was a glitch in their system and that the checks were all being delayed for a few weeks but I should have the check in my hands within 6 weeks. 6 weeks later still no check and zero response to the dozens of emails I have sent to get an update. They also do not answer their phones and their answering service is always full. As I requested a check the money was taken out of my gemmpay account and now I cannot even use the funds they owe mke to at least be able to buy something else from any seller on gemm that still accepts gemm pay.

I have also requested numerous times during this past month for the money to be put back into my gemm pay account and to forget about sending me a check altogether (which, since they do not have the funds to issue any checks, one would think would be in Gemm's best interest as the non issued funds remain "in house" so to speak, but even asking for them to do this apparently is too much).

All to no avail as they have thus far neither re-deposited the money into my gemmpay account nor have they sent me a check for the funds owed. So you could say I have been screwed over twice by these thieves.

This sounds very much like my experience. Perhaps a class action lawsuit?

I am owed well over £100. Something should be done and now.

Being in UK doesn't help. Don't know what to do.

#820065

I have had the same problem. Sellers need to abandon Gemm. Let them go away if they aren't going to honor their agreement and send us our money!!

View more comments