GEMM.COM PROCESSES PAYMENTS FOR BUYERS AND SELLERS OF MUSIC RECORDS / CD'S ETC. I HAVE BEEN A SELLER ON THEIR WEBSITE FOR MANY YEARS BEING PAID WITHIN APPROX ONE WEEK OF SALES TRANSACTIONS AS INDICATED ON THEIR WEBSITE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR SELLERS.

IN FEBRUARY 2014 I MADE A SALE THAT GEMM PROCESSED. THEY RECEIVED THE BUYER'S PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD. THEY TOOK THEIR COMMISSION. ON MARCH 2014 THEIR WEBSITE STATED A NET CHECK WAS PROCESSED AND MAILED TO ME.

AFTER NOT RECEIVING MY PAYMENT OF THEY STATED THEY HAD PROBLEMS WITH THEIR ACCOUNTING AND OR COMPUTER SYSTEMS AND THAT I WOULD BE PAID WITHIN APPROX 7- 8 WEEKS. AFTER I COMPLAINED THAT GEMM WAS CONTINUING TO NOTIFY SELLERS OF A 1 WEEK PAYMENT TERMS WHEN IN FACT PAYMENTS WOULD NOT BE MAILED FOR 7-8 WEEKS THEY CANCELLED CLOSED MY ACCOUNT. .. .AFTER THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT.

THEY THEN STATED BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT IS CLOSED I WILL HAVE TO WAIT 3 MONTHS TO GET PAID. THIS IS THE THANKS I GET FOR RECOMMENDING PEOPLE.. I HAD A 100% SATISFACTION RATING..I WOULD NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS BUSINESS WHO CHANGED THEIR PAYMENT TERMS 3 TIMES...

I DONT TRUST THEM.. IF YOU HAVE A SIMILAR SITUATION FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE AND BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

Comments

Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom #952738

I am in the same position but in England. Very angry.

I am owed a lot of money. They must be going under.